This free feature is used to check the availability status of Import containers.
- From the Home page, press the Import Inquiry button. If a terminal is not selected, users will be prompted to select one.
When the Import Search page appears:
- Under Search Type, select Container or Bill of Lading.
- Under Number To Search, input a Container # or Bill of Lading #.
- Press Search button.
If Container # is found, the Container Availability page will display:
- Container #, Container Size, Location, SSCO (shipping line), Last Free Day, Demurrage Fee (if due), any Holds and Available (for pickup) will display as (green) or (red).
- If Bill of Lading # is found, the Container Availability page will list all containers associated to that bill of lading. Pressing + or - by Container No. opens or closes each container’s details.
- If Container # or Bill of Lading # is not found, a ‘No Records found’ flash message will appear.
- To do another search, press + by Import Search